Radiology Technologist PRN Chandler Village
OrthoArizona is looking for a great Team Player who is ready to join our team in the Chandler Village
Radiology Technologist (RT) - PRN
OrthoArizona is looking for a great Team Player who is ready to join our South-East/East Valley Region.
General Summary of Duties
Performs radiologic procedures as ordered by providers
- Ensure proper operation of radiology equipment.
- Performs imaging procedures.
- Maintain radiology inventory.
- Minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation safety(ALARA).
- Maintain accurate documentation and records within EMR.
- Understands and implements physician protocols.
- Keep the Radiology Supervisor, Site Manager, or Operations Manager informed of all issues of concerning related to Radiology Department.
- General knowledge of human anatomy.
- Knowledge of onsite radiology equipment.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and appearance.
- Ability to communication clearly and effectively with other staff members and patients.
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure/certification and state and national boards.
- Flexibility for PRN schedule coverage
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT Radiologic Technology School required
- Current BCLS CPR Certification
- Current ARRT registration
- Current MRTBE state certification required
Work Type: PRN
OrthoArizona, Chandler Village
525 Chandler Village Drive South, Chandler, AZ 85226
Pay: $20 to $28/hour
Hourly Compensation DOE
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary