Busy orthopaedic practice looking for a positive and motivated Radiologic Technologist!
Being part of the OrthoArizona team will allow you to join a company which values patient care and high employee satisfaction. OrthoArizona employees are eligible for a great benefit package, which includes Paid Time Off (PTO), health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, vision, dental and 401k.
Rad Techs must be willing to travel between our 3 offices, located in the west valley. Radiologic Technologist must have experience in the following areas:
- Experience using a CR/DR
- Must have active MRTBE license to shoot x-rays
- Knowledge of healthcare and medical procedures, including medical terminology
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Communication skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability and willingness to be empathetic, tactful, and courteous
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to use personal protective equipment and respond to emergency situations
- Ability to work effectively under stress or emergency situations
- Ability to sit or stand for extended period of time
- Ability to push, pull, squat, twist, turn, lift, bend, stoop and reach overhead
- Must have at least 1-year experience as a cast/ortho tech in an orthopedic practice.
We invite you to apply if you’re looking a great opportunity to grow with a high-quality company!
Job Status: Full Time