PSR Appointment Scheduling
Busy orthopedic practice looking for a positive and motivated Phone Scheduler!
Being part of the OrthoArizona team will allow you to join a company that values patient care and high employee satisfaction. OrthoArizona employees are eligible for a great benefit package, which includes Paid Time Off (PTO), health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, vision, dental, and 401k.
Phone Scheduler must also perform the following:
- Answer phones
- Schedule patient appointments
- Input patient demographic information into our EMR system, and verification of insurance.
- Collecting patient balances if patient has an outstanding balance.
- Tracking re-authorizations/referrals and ensuring they are up-to-date
- Scanning and indexing medical records
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Accurate typing skills and attention to details
- Experience in a medical practice, preferably in Orthopaedics.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and EMR use is a plus.
- Able to multi-task while on the phone.
We invite you to apply if you’re looking for a great opportunity to grow with a high-quality company!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time