OrthoArizona is the premiere orthopedic destination in the Phoenix-Metro area. As a physician owned private practice, join the opportunity to work along side orthopedic surgeons to provide your patients the highest level of care.
OrthoArizona is seeking a dynamic, passionate and skilled Physical Therapist to join their growing team of best-in-class orthopedic therapists at their new location in Queen Creek, AZ. This position will allow you to take best care of your patients with no marketing or business development required.
Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work for an organization that values the quality of care to the patients in our clinics.
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Work with therapists who are highly trained and experienced.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification or credentialing.
- State of the art clinics.
- Work with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits - medical and dental
- Short and long term disability
- Continuing education allowance
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Status: Full Time