Physical Therapist Technician
Physical Therapy Technician
OrthoArizona-Arizona Bone and Joint is seeking a full time Physical Therapy Technician for our outpatient orthopedic clinics in both Phoenix and Scottsdale. We are looking for motivated and professional people to join our team as physical therapy technicians. This position requires excellent communication skills, as well as customer care skills for people of all cultures and ages. Natural upbeat and friendly demeanor is important and preferred with a company that prides its business on customer service. PT Technician experience or experience with fitness, exercise and health is preferred but not mandatory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
- Executes activities as directed by supervising therapist
- Working with patients through exercise programs
- Applying modalities as directed
- Cleaning, sterilizing and preparing equipment in accordance with company guidelines.
- Cleaning and maintaining therapy/exercise equipment
- Keeping current with laundry and maintaining adequate stock of supplies.
- Scheduling patient for follow up appointments
- Performing other duties as assigned which may include light office duties such as answering phones and filing
Full-time Employee Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and 7 holiday days
- Must be at least 18 years of age with minimum of high school diploma
- Candidate should be friendly, hard working, self-motivated and show initiative
- A physical therapy technician must have good observational and communications skill, reporting to the therapist patient response to treatment
Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Candidates must be able to work a schedule that includes 32-40 hours per week and be available M-F between the hours of 7:30 am and 6:30 pm
Job Status: Full Time