Orthopedic Clinic Billing Manager
A premiere Orthopedic clinic in the North Phoenix/Scottsdale area is looking for a billing manager with an outstanding personality and great customer service skills to assist in our growing medical practice. State of the art facility with x-ray, PT, OT and DME onsite. Easy freeway access to locations. Great community.
Responsible for supervising procedures and personnel associated with billing, insurance and collections.
1. Administer and authorize appropriate collection activities in accordance with practice guidelines.
2. Monitor all computer functions related to billing and payment procedures, and communicate with computer vendors regarding software issues.
3. Process and post payments on GE Centricity on a daily basis.
4. Generate and review accounts receivable reports to ensure accuracy as needed.
5. Oversee billing staff
6. Perform Month End Close process after collections have been reconciled and run required reports as directed by physician partners.
7. Maintain open lines of communication with all physician partners and practice administrator.
8. Receive and resolve patient account problems and discrepancies.
9. Maintain benchmarks relating to days in A/R, percentage of A/R over 90 days old as directed by physicians. Include daily surgical A/R update for all providers.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent job-related experience/knowledge.
Oral and Written Communication Skills, Patient Relations, Patient Services, Diplomacy, Mathematical Aptitude, Organization and Planning Skills, Professionalism, Time Management, Reading and Computer skills.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Status: Full Time