OrthoArizona Ortho Tech / DME Coord.
Busy orthopaedic practice in the West Valley looking for a positive and motivated Orthopaedic Casting Tech /DME Coord!
Being part of the OrthoArizona team will allow you to join a company that values patient care and high employee satisfaction. OrthoArizona employees are eligible for a great benefits package, which includes Paid Time Off (PTO), health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, vision, dental, and 401k.
Ortho/Cast Tech must have experience in the following areas:
- Assist physicians with patient care; properly fit and apply pre-operative braces, crutches, and other soft goods
- Must possess strong casting and splinting application and removal skill set
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked cast and DME room; order special supplies and/or equipment.
- Work in the EMR system and DME inventory system management.
- Remain current with orthopedic trends, care, and supplies; perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of healthcare and medical procedures, including medical terminology
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Communication skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability and willingness to be empathetic, tactful, and courteous
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to use personal protective equipment and respond to emergency situations
- Ability to work effectively under stress or emergency situations
- Ability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to push, pull, squat, twist, turn, lift, bend, stoop and reach overhead
- Must have at least 1-year experience as a cast/ortho tech in an orthopedic practice.
We invite you to apply if you’re looking a great opportunity to grow with a high-quality company!