OrthoArizona - Ortho/DME Tech for Busy Foot and Ankle Practice
- Performs a variety of routine technical procedures, to assist the provider and provider team in the care and treatment of patients according to practice routine or established policies.
- Responsible for applying, removing and adjusting various casts and splints
- Responsible for fitting of DME products on patients, proper dispensing of DME products, thorough knowledge of DME product library.
- Able to answer physician and patient questions regarding casting, splinting, and DME products.
- Works closely with providers to ensure that treatment plans are met.
- Troubleshoot all processes related to casting, splinting and DME.
- Educate patients regarding pricing and insurance coverage of products
- Assists clinical teams with patient and clinic flows as needed.
- Maintains a clean and well stocked work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Strong computer skills
- Clinical office experience
- Certified Athletic Trainer, AZ State Athletic Trainer License, Certified Orthotic Fitter, Certified or Registered Medical Assistant or comparable medical certification
- Experience with casting, splinting, fitting and dispensing durable medical equipment (DME), preferred but will train
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time