OrthoArizona Medical Scheduling (Call Center) - Busy Orthopedic Practice
OrthoArizona is looking for a candidate who has an energetic, upbeat, and positive attitude who is able to 'smile' through the phone and who has professional experience in the Healthcare setting. Delivering great customer service is one of the top goals in this position.
Main responsibility would be working out of our call center and scheduling patients for over 16 providers across different office locations in the Valley.
The Call Center is located onsite and within the office so you have the opportunity to directly communicate with the providers, medical assistants, and the rest of our staff including our Billing department. Our center includes various roles and responsibilities outside of scheduling patients including,triage faxes, and intercepting and/or requesting referrals from external offices and providers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
- Works independently and is self-directed.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
- Produces work in high quantity and quality.
- Use of multi-line telephones and other office machines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Associates Degree or above
Job Status: Full Time