OrthoArizona Medical Records Representative - Chandler, AZ
OrthoArizona is looking for a Medical Records Representative! We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude, works well under pressure, is able to multitask, and works well within a team.
- Completing patient medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to multi task between electronic medical records, answering internal and external phone calls and various websites.
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing office mail.
- Demonstrates respectful and caring attitude towards patients and staff at all times.
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to office needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have experience working in a Physician based office setting.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, be able to interact with patients, Medical Assistants, Physicians and others in a polite, respectful and professional manner.
- Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
- Must have knowledge of insurance plans.
- Works independently and is self-directed.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
- Produces work in high quantity and quality.
- Use of multi-line telephones and other office machines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Associates Degree or above
Experience in a multi-provider medical practice. (Minimum of 1 year) – Healthcare information systems, GE Centricity Preferred
Job Status: Full Time