OrthoArizona LPN or RN for a Busy Orthopedic Practice
OrthoArizona looking for a LPN or RN to join our team. Duties include preoperative teaching for all surgical patients, Directing patients regarding preoperative clearances, direct admissions to hospitals, screening and triaging calls, liaison between patient and physician. EMR experience a plus. Full time, M-F, excellent benefits and holiday pay.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Current unrestricted RN, LPN, license in state of residence.
- Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill
- Strong problem-solving skills with a flexible and creative approach.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate professionally and effectively with all member of the healthcare team as well as in simple, concise and soothing language to patients and their families.
Job Status: Full Time