OrthoArizona - Clinical Lead East Valley
OrthoArizona located in the East Valley is looking for a qualified Clinical Team Lead who demonstrates an outstanding personality and great patient service skills to assist in our growing medical practice.
The Clinical Team Lead will mentor and train staff, motivate and enable the clinical staff to deliver the most effective and efficient patient care, while providing outstanding customer service and offer support to the on-site providers. Candidate should have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, able to multi-task, display flexibility and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to relate well with co-workers, patients and possess sensitivity toward the needs of others
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and must work well with other patient care team members
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, systems, objectives, structures, team building
- Ability to manager difficult or angry patients and/or patient complaints
- Effective organizational, time management and delegation skills
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications
- Skill in leadership, management and supervision of employees
- Skill in planning, organizing, coordinating and project management
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems
- Ability to encourage motivation, innovation and high performance
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to recognize, evaluates, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to learn the necessary skills. Must be able to work in the clinics efficiently and effectively and learn all areas of clinical duties involved
- Act as back-up clinical support
- Medical Assistant Certificate, or LPN with current Arizona License
- At least 1-year previous supervision experience in a physician-based office setting
- At least 2 years’ experience with OSHA/HIPAA compliance, EMR systems , Microsoft Office Applications and Excel
OrthoArizona employees are eligible for a great benefit package, which includes Paid Time Off (PTO), health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, vision, dental, 401k and competitive pay.
Job Status: Full Time