OrthoArizona Appointment Scheduling Orthopedic Practice - Central Phoenix
OrthoArizona is looking for a candidate who has an energetic, upbeat, and positive attitude who is able to 'smile' through the phone and who has professional experience in the Healthcare setting. Delivering great customer service is one of the top goals in this position.
This is a full time position (approximately 40 hours/week), Monday through Friday (closed on weekends and some holidays), starting shift is typically 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The main responsibility is working out of our contact center and scheduling patients for over 35 providers (orthopedic specialists, podiatrists, and physician assistants) across various regions in AZ
Our Contact Center also includes various roles and responsibilities outside of scheduling patients such as operator (triage phone calls and assist with any/all incoming inquiries) and intercepting and/or requesting referrals from external offices and providers.
- Basic phone handling skills/contact center experience
- Basic knowledge of insurance plans and the specialty referral process
- Working experience in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology is a plus!
- Experience in a multi-provider medical practice. (Minimum of 1 year) – Healthcare information systems, GE Centricity Preferred
- Orthopedic experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
- Works independently and is self-directed.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
- Produces work in high quantity and quality.
- Use of multi-line telephones and other office machines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Associates Degree or above
Job Status: Full Time