OrthoArizona is seeking Operations Supervisors for their Medical Practices in their South East and North Scottsdale Regions. These positions give direct supervision to their clinical team, support services team and/or ancillary team. The ideal candidates will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies and assuring quality management of operations in an effective and fiscally sound manner. Job responsibilities include providing daily oversight and team development necessary to accomplish the mission, vision and values of OrthoArizona within agreed upon budgets and time frames covering relevant areas of responsibility (e.g. registration, customer service, health and safety, clinical quality, process improvement, administration, ancillaries, etc.). Collaborates with OrthoArizona leaders and physicians to provide appropriate support and resources for physicians and team members in performance of their duties to maintain high-quality and efficient patient care.
Additional Duties to Include:
- Utilizes process improvement tools and techniques as part of daily work.
- In conjunction with department manager/site director, develops, implements, and updates policies and procedures related to department operations.
- Manages daily operations for efficient work flow and encourages involvement of associates in process improvement and waste reduction initiatives.
- Performs interviewing, hiring, corrective action and termination activities in partnership with manager/director and HR.
- Ensures adequate staffing levels in all areas; utilizing cross training and cross staffing. Adjusts staff workloads accordingly.
- Evaluates metrics and department performance and drives improvement and results.
- Lead a culture where changes occur rapidly within the OrthoArizona disciplined project management and problem-solving methodology
- Creates, evaluates and submits assigned department reports: (i.e., capital, personnel and operating budgets, department financial statements, general ledger, OT-FTE report, etc.)
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent OR 2+ years of formal leadership experience in a healthcare setting
- 2 years healthcare experience or
- 3+ years leadership experience in a healthcare setting
- Up to 1 year demonstrated formal or informal leadership experience. Healthcare knowledge required.
Job Status: Full Time