OrthoArizona is seeking Operations Managers for their Medical Practices in their South East and North Scottsdale regions. The ideal candidates will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies; provides supervision and leadership to direct and indirect reports and monitors parameters to ensure achievement of results (Quality/Safety, Delivery/Patient Satisfaction, People, Productivity, Strategic Growth); partners with OrthoArizona leaders and physicians to: (1) optimize clinic practices (2) Ensure all activities meet policies, procedures, regulations, and standards for organizational, clinical quality, health and safety, legal, and environmental requirements (3) Develop and implement short and long-term plans to achieve clinic goals of growth, development and operational excellence.
Additional Responsibilities to Include:
- Development and execution of strategic site initiatives and improvements
- Initiate assessments of potential operational opportunities
- Investigation, analysis and resolution of operational issues
- Oversight of all operational budget decisions and requirements
- Identify issues and revise or write operational policies and procedures in response to current trends and changes within the organization.
- Assist in development and implementation of the Clinic’s strategic projects and plans in cooperation with senior management, with achievable goals and objectives.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent OR 3+ years of formal leadership experience in a healthcare setting
Job Status: Full Time