Medical Front Office
Busy orthopaedic practice looking for a positive and motivated Front Office Receptionist!
Being part of the OrthoArizona team will allow you to join a company which values patient care and high employee satisfaction. OrthoArizona employees are eligible for a great benefit package, which includes Paid Time Off (PTO), health insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, vision, dental and 401k.
Front office receptionist must also perform the following:
- Checking in patients and answering phones
- Greeting patients as they come into the door and providing exceptional customer service.
- Verifying insurance and collecting co-pay, coinsurance, deductible and patient responsibility at time of check-in
- Daily batching and reconciliation at the end of the day
- Tracking re-authorizations/referrals and ensuring they are up-to-date
- Scanning and indexing medical records
- Discharging patients at time of checkout
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- Accurate typing skills and attentive to details
- Experience in a medical practice, preferably in Orthopaedics.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and EMR use is a plus.
We invite you to apply if you’re looking a great opportunity to grow with a high-quality company!
Job Status: Full Time