MEDICAL ASSISTANT- North Phoenix/Scottsdale Orthopedic Office
A premiere Orthopedic clinic in the North Phoenix/Scottsdale area is looking for a medical assistant/patient care coordinator with an outstanding personality and great customer service skills to assist in our growing medical practice. State of the art facility with x-ray, PT, OT and DME onsite. Our practice serves a diverse population, you will care for young and old, sports, trauma, spine and chronic conditions. Easy freeway access to locations. Great community. Orthopedic and/or Casting experience preferred.
FT position Monday-Friday
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
– Works independently and is self-directed.
– Works effectively in a team environment.
– Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
– Works with initiative, energy and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
– Remains calm and effective in high pressure situations.
– Produces work in high quantity and quality.
– Problem-solves with creativity and ingenuity.
– Use of multi-line telephones and other office machines.
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Knowledge of medical terminology.
– Graduation from a medical assisting program
– CPR certification
– Experience in a multi-provider medical practice. (Minimum of 1 year) – Healthcare information systems, GE Centricity Preferred
– Orthopedic experience
– Casting, Splinting, and DME experience a plus, but will train.
– Surgery Scheduling experience
– Patient Care Coordinator experience
– MA Certification with AMA, RMA or other certified agency
Skills / Requirements
M.A. Certification with AMA, RMA or other certified agency is required
EMR use and computer skills
Casting & splinting experience preferred
Job Status: Full Time