Contact Center Representative
At OrthoArizona, our mission is to provide exceptional quality and compassionate musculoskeletal care to our community. Founded in 1994, OrthoArizona has become the premier orthopedic group across the valley. Since that time, we have grown to have over two dozen locations and over 75 orthopedic specialists.
Our multi-specialty orthopedic clinics have additional convenient services such as Pain Management, Physical & Hand Therapy, Athletic Performance, X-ray and MRI, InstantOrtho a Walk In Clinic for Urgent Orthopedic Conditions and more! We are looking for employees who want to work for a fast growing organization with a strong reputation for providing comprehensive high quality musculoskeletal care. We need professionals who share our vision and the commitment to see it through
As a Contact Center Representative with OrthoArizona, you’ll get to:
Answers phone in prompt, courteous and helpful manner, screening, and routing calls as needed, creates phone note in the patient electronic medical record, and/or providing information to patients.
Schedules provider appointments correctly and accurately pursuant to provider scheduling protocols.
Notifies patient of appropriate/required arrival time for appointment (based on type of appointment) and of required items to bring to appointment (insurance cards, photo ID, etc.),
ensures proper authorization and / or valid referral documentation has been received and reviews scheduled appointments to include appointment date, time, location and provider.
* Registers patients to include, and confirming patient demographics
Interacts with patients, family members, visitors, and members of the health care team; directs patient questions and/or complaints to appropriate department; keeps patients informed.
Schedules patients for all office visits or in office procedures.
All other duties as assigned.
* Excellent customer / patient service
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Working knowledge of computer programs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understand/Perform training on practice management software
* Continue to expand knowledge of practice management software as updates occur
* Follow all Standard Operating Procedures
* High School diploma or GED
* Prefer one-year medical office experience
* Bilingual is a plus.
* Basic phone handling skills. Contact Center experience