Contact Center Representative
At OrthoArizona, our mission is to provide exceptional quality and compassionate musculoskeletal care to our community. Founded in 1994, OrthoArizona has become the premier orthopedic group across the valley. Since that time, we have grown to have over two dozen locations and over 75 orthopedic specialists.
Our multi-specialty orthopedic clinics have additional convenient services such as Pain Management, Physical & Hand Therapy, Athletic Performance, X-ray and MRI, InstantOrtho a Walk In Clinic for Urgent Orthopedic Conditions and more! We are looking for employees who want to work for a fast growing organization with a strong reputation for providing comprehensive high quality musculoskeletal care. We need professionals who share our vision and the commitment to see it through. Are you someone who has an energetic, upbeat, and positive attitude who is able to 'smile' through the phone? If so, this job may be for you!
- Basic phone handling skills/contact center experience
- Basic knowledge of insurance plans and the specialty referral process
- Working experience in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology is a plus!
- Experience in a multi-provider medical practice.
- Healthcare information systems, GE Centricity Preferred
- Orthopedic experience is a plus!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Works independently and is self-directed.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
- Produces work in high quantity and quality
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
High School Diploma or GED