Clinic Entry COVID-19 Screener
This role is a temporary position responsible for greeting and screening individuals who enter the facility, including patients, visitors, and staff. The screening process will determine the individual's eligibility for entry into the facility and will be based on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines and OrthoArizona policy.
- Obtains the temperature of all persons (i.e. patients, visitors, and staff) entering the facility with a no-touch thermal scanner while wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Screens all persons (i.e. patients, visitors, and staff) entering the facility per OrthoArizona script/questionnaire.
- Ensures completion of the COVID-19 Screening Log as necessary.
- Follows all proper procedures for any person who has an unsatisfactory temperature or response to screening questions.
- Maintains patient/visitor/staff confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability in order to resolve problems and carry out instructions.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in an effective, clear, calm, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Customer service oriented
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as needed.
- Ability to perform work safely, following all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Ethical understanding of patient processes, confidentiality, and personal health information (PHI) data management.
Note: The essential functions outlined in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.