Certified Hand Therapist
Today we’re one of Arizona’s largest privately owned and most comprehensive orthopedic practices with more than 65 locally and nationally renowned providers across 23 locations, in addition to in house state of the art MRI capabilities. At OrthoArizona we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our team members.
We are seeking a dynamic, passionate and skilled Certified Hand Therapist or PT / OT aspiring to finish clinical hours in order to obtain their CHT, to join our growing team of best-in-class orthopedic team in the West Valley . This position will allow you to take best care of your patients with no marketing or business development required.
Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work for an organization that values the quality of care to the patients in our clinics.
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Work with therapists who are highly trained and experienced.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification or credentialing.
- State of the art clinics.
- Work with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits - medical and dental
- Short and long term disability
- Continuing education allowance
Salary commensurate with experience. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience and knowledge of hand therapy principals and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Splinting skills and expertise in an outpatient setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Arizona PT/OT license
- Outpatient Orthopedic hand and upper extremity experience