CERTIFIED HAND THERAPIST (PT or OT)
OrthoArizona is the premiere orthopedic destination in the Phoenix-Metro area. As a physician owned private practice, join the opportunity to work along side orthopedic hand surgeons to provide your patients the highest level of care.
OrthoArizona is seeking a dynamic, passionate and skilled Certified Hand Therapist to join our growing team of best-in-class orthopedic team in the Central Phoenix area. This position will allow you to take best care of your patients with no marketing or business development required.
Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work for an organization that values the quality of care to the patients in our clinics.
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Work with therapists who are highly trained and experienced.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification or credentialing.
- State of the art clinics.
- Work with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits - medical and dental
- Short and long term disability
- Continuing education allowance
Salary commensurate with experience. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience and knowledge of hand therapy principals and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Splinting skills and expertise in an outpatient setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- Minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Arizona PT/OT license
- Current CHT
- Outpatient Orthopedic hand and upper extremity experience
Job Status: Full Time