Accounts Receivables and Revenue Cycle Specialist
Job Title: Accounts Receivable/RCM Specialist
Summary of Duties: Responsible for resubmitting claims and following up with insurance companies and patients for proper payment on accounts.
1. Review outstanding accounts receivable balances for prompt payment from medical insurance carriers.
2. Performs various collection actions including contacting insurance companies by phone, correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
3.Processes payments from both insurance companies, and on occasion patient payments
4. Other duties as assigned
- Three years of knowledge in medical billing/collection practices
- Experience with Orthopaedics or Physical Therapy billing preferred
- Three years of knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of professionalism, work as a team player, demonstrate solid character at all times, apply critical-thinking logic in all manner of duties, and a drive to be the best at what you do in order to reach elite status within the organization.
- Experience with GE Centricity is highly desirable.
In exchange for your exceptional skills, we offer the following; outstanding work environment, growth potential, and excellent benefits/company perks.
If you meet the following criteria we strongly encourage you to apply .
Environmental/Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Occasional overtime may be required and/or hours may be shortened as business needs dictate.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of GE Centricity experience do you have?
- How many years of Medical Accounts Receivables experience do you have?
Job Status: Full Time